York IWLA 67 – 3 Gun Match PIT 2 Rifle & Pistol
In this stage a rifle and pistol are required. The briefing below
Stage 2 Diagram Above
1) Break Down the number of target arrays. There are 3. Array of IPSC Classic targets, array of 6 inch steel knockdown, Array of 3GunNation Round Targets.
|1 hit on A Zone or 2 hits anywhere else to neutralize.|
2) Break down the procedure. Where to start, What firearm can I use to engage targets.
3) Physical breakdown (stage inspection)
- Look for blocked targets ie. vision blocks. (barrels and walls)
- develop a way to remember what targets are blocked so as not to miss or not engage
- Try all angles, locate the sweet spot to engage the most targets
- Count the rounds and plan where to reload on the move
- Plan where to bunker
- look for pitfalls
4) Ammo Break Down (2 Scenarios)
All Rifle from Boxes, 28 Rounds Pistol 18
Rifle Only Box A, B 20 Rounds Pistol 26